Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A memorable conversation after a long time!!!


me:man evolved and i was lazy....
  and so was god when i came in...
  and then things happened...
Aruni: well begin from the beginning
  and end at the end
 me: and then god realized he'd made a prototype instead of a functioning model....
  then he decided to tweak it a bit and introduce business logic into the prototype..
  but he procrastinated...
  the prototype got dysfunctional..
  it was then unearthed from the depths of the earth where the data warehouse was...
  and was then brought back to life..
  but the prototype was outdated and was defective.. it'd grown rust all over it..
  it was polished and business logic put in..
  the testing was a bad phase in god's life...
  and then there were other tasks at hand..
  he decided he'd just get done with this and send him to this planet called earth..
  and he said lemme drop it on the earth 40 yrs hence the hiroshima..
  so he did..
  but it barely lit up... the bomb... more than just a spark..
  today 25 yrs hence i speak of my origins.. and it moistens my eyes... sob...
  sob.....
  sob...
  and add a few more..
  phew!!!
Aruni: oh but then why did he not give you the key?
  why... he must have
  you forgot
 me: ya...
  i did..
  and he later realised he'd forgotten to induce this element called memory in the specimen..
  but it was too late..
  he was out... and laughing...
  he let it be...
  whisper words of wisdom let it be..
 Aruni: you must find the keys... otherwise its you wont find the tasks and knowledge locked away in that data base!
 me: god listened to John..
 Aruni: yep he did
 me: the key maker is dead...
 Aruni: john and george were jamming
  and God was having a well deserved beer!
 me: Merovingian killed him..
 Aruni: The keymaker aint dead
  trust me on that
  The keymaker is alive
  he is just lost
 me: no ... seraf tried to save him with trinity and morpheous..
 Aruni: and you must figure out a way to him ... whether in this world or theirs?
 me: but he dead...
  but his chest there..
 Aruni: it is not what you see... it is what you know
 me: in zion..
 Aruni: in your heart
 me: i go there pick they keys up..
  i believe in the one...
 gondor shall be saved...
 Aruni: gondor is long forgotted
  forgotten
  it was saved once
  and that was all
 me: no i like forgotted..
  oh then march the army into zion..
 the machines kill...
  i keel you..
  they say..
  one of them is achmed!!! the terrorist.. !!
 Aruni: naaa achmed is such a darling!
  watchhhoooo saying
me: oh he is...
i then shall let him pass..
  he's thy precious is he??
  achmed... milove... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment